I didn’t think that this frozen concoction of mine would be so popular! 🙂 So here is a short and to the point post on how to make this frozen chocolate dessert!
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut OR chopped peanuts OR hey, why not both 🙂
2) In a bowl -> chocolate chips and the almond milk
3) Zap this in the microwave for 1 minute, stir in between. Take out of microwave and throw in the mix-ins (coconut, peanuts or both!). Stir! Resist the urge to eat the whole bowl of ooey gooey yumminess 🙂
Ummm where was I? Oh yea…..
4) Use two spoons to make little blobs on a tray lined with foil. Freeze for 30 to 45 mins and you can devour! 🙂
Here is my pic from the frozen chocolate peanut bark. I flattened it and then froze it —>
You’re welcome 🙂